We will be doing LIVE ONLINE sessions on Saturdays!
You can log in and interact and ask questions as I take you through the lesson.
Learn to crochet a Summer Kimono!
4 Week Series beginning March 6 @ 10:00 AM
Come join us! The warm weather is just around the corner. Wouldn't it be fun to learn to crochet a beautiful Summer Kimono? It's very BEGINNER FRIENDLY!
Stay social and acquire a new craft while staying safely at home.
Here's what you'll need:
· Any fine or light weight size 1-2 yarn.
· Any colour but it's recommended that beginners use light, solid colours to make it easier to see your stitches. I'd recommend a yarn that has a large cotton fiber content with at least 50%. This will make for a light breezy garment.
· 4.0 mm or 4.5mm crochet hook
· Make sure to have a pair of scissors on hand and yarn needle to sew in your loose ends.
· You can find supplies at any craft store like Michael's, Walmart or any craft store online.
$12 / 60 min class or $45 for the 4 week series.
Email to register for this class.
After sending us an email stating which class you'd like to join in, we'll e-mail you your login in link and voila! You'll be all set. Easy as that!
(You will have to download the ZOOM app onto your computer or mobile device but it's only about 2 clicks and you're in!)
We accept e-transfers to or you can BUY NOW with Visa, Mastercard or Pay Pal. (Rates are in CAD funds.)